How to save/download video from youtube ?
You found an interesting video from youtube and you want to save/download it to your computer and later share it with your friend or keep it as a collection. However, by default Youtube doesn't allow users to save/download the videos. It only allow user to send a hyperlink to the friends and invite them to go to youtube website to view the videos.
It will become a problem because these video may gone forever due to copyright infringement issues, why not save/download the video before it's too late ?
For Macintosh users, please click here. For PC users, Please follow below instruction.
Steps to save/download the video from youtube
For Internet Explorer (PC) users
1) First of all, to make your job easier, you are advised to Get a toolbar for faster access to youtube.com.
2) Click your favourite video clip, you can see the URL in your browser becomes something like this :
3) highlight the URL (like above) and right click the mouse and select "copy"
4) Paste the URL at our download page
5) When the download link shows, You should right-click -> "Save Target As" OR copy and paste the link into your download manager. Note: You must change the file extension to .flv
6) The .flv file is not a common multimedia file, you need a software called FLV player to play it. Click here to get Free FLV Player
7) Install the FLV player into your computer.
8) Select the video clip that you downloaded and play
9) If you want to convert the FLV video and play it in IPod, PSP, mobile phone(3GP format), then you need to download FLV Converter
Want to modify (morphing) your pictures or videos ? Click here for more information
Disclaimer : The YouTube logo and brand are trademarks of YouTube.com. We are in no way affiliated nor approved by YouTube.com.